Bakers + Baristas Click and Collect Refund Policy
- All Click and Collect products ordered must be collected from store.
- Products can only be collected from the store you selected when placing your order within the relevant store’s opening hours. The opening hours for the store you selected are shown as part of the order process or can be found on our website.
- Proof of purchase must be provided, such as your confirmation email or the payment card used to pay for your order when you collect any Products so please ensure you have this with you.
- You should check all products you receive against your order on collection. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied please inform the store manager at the time of collection, who may offer you a replacement product.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full.
- For some Products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind (without giving any reason) and receive a refund. As our muffins are baked fresh and have a limited shelf life, any cancellation must be requested no less than 2 hours before collection.
- Any changes to your order must be notified to us in writing, 2 hours before collection.
- If you wish to cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, home address, details of what you bought and when you ordered or received it and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products by the method you used for payment or in store within 10 working days to the same account from which the original payment was made.
If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us at email@example.com